BR Design Pvt. Ltd
About the company:
Founded in 1991, BR Designs has the distinction of being the most exclusive jewellery design house in India. BR Designs offers a rich variety of products from dazzling diamonds to exquisite emeralds, rubies, and sapphires, the brand creates the finest in diamond, gold, silver, gemstone, and jadau jewellery.
At BR designs each jewellery marvel is made under our own roof using state-of-the-art technology, BR Designs has won more than 50 national jewellery awards for their handcrafted luxury jewellery pieces, has verticals in retail, B2B, and e-commerce and has been featured by Economic Times NOW. We are an exclusive Forevermark manufacturing partner and we design and manufacture exclusive collections using Forevermark Diamonds- a DeBeers Brand and supply to APAC. Today, BR Designs stands as one of India’s premier luxury jewellery brands focused on perfect, rare, and unrivalled fine jewellery.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for entire catalogue photography as well as shoots for digital marketing.
- Ensuring quality output in Natural Shoots and white background shoots.
- Model shoots.
- Jewellery product photography in an in-house studio.
- Curate, create, edit and publish content (videos, animations and graphics)
- Working across multiple channels to produce a high-quality design for the website and marketing assets
- Support all editorial and media content plans with required multimedia assets
- Create and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Design media assets that adhere to each client’s visual tone and style
- React in real-time to sporting and ‘on trend’ moments
- Creating regular newsletters
- Design for print (e.g leaflets, signboards, business cards)
- Retouching skills (deep-etching, high-end retouching)
- Ensuring imagery and design is on brand and consistent
- Working on parts of the desktop and mobile website to improve aesthetics and functionality
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Fantastic eye for design, typography, layouts and great attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe After Effect
- Appetite for learning and staying up-to-date with the latest digital and creative trends
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a graphic designer