BR Designs Pvt. Ltd
About the company:
Founded in 1991, BR Designs has the distinction of being the most exclusive jewellery design house in India. BR Designs offers a rich variety of products from dazzling diamonds to exquisite emeralds, rubies, and sapphires, the brand creates the finest in diamond, gold, silver, gemstone, and jadau jewellery.
At BR designs each jewellery marvel is made under our own roof using state-of-the-art technology, BR Designs has won more than 50 national jewellery awards for their handcrafted luxury jewellery pieces, has verticals in retail, B2B, and e-commerce and has been featured by Economic Times NOW. We are an exclusive Forevermark manufacturing partner and we design and manufacture exclusive collections using Forevermark Diamonds- a DeBeers Brand and supply to APAC. Today, BR Designs stands as one of India’s premier luxury jewellery brands focused on perfect, rare, and unrivalled fine jewellery.
Responsibilities and Duties
- To showcase the ornaments to customers and brief them the advantage and design of the item
- Responsible for client interaction & hospitality.
- Keeping current with the newest styles in jewellery
- Once the purchase is made, preparing financial records, bills and giving jewellery certificates
- Understanding client requirement and helping purchase, taking custom orders, following up on customer selections.
- To assist customers who visit the store and consistently deliver agreed targets and store standards
- Upholding the guidelines of the shop while making sales
- Adding and maintaining customer databases.
- Maintaining inventory, taking Stock Count on regular basis.
- Taking care of any internal, business development, customer service related tasks that may be assigned.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Young Energetic, Pleasant and Influential personality
- Proactive in approach Result oriented
- Good in interpersonal skills
- Fluent In English, Gujarati and Hindi
- Added advantage – experience from Jewellery showroom, luxury car selling,
- Clear communication & presentation skills.
- Understanding of basic computer operating skills.
- To work extended working during festive season beyond working hours
Education: 10+2 Pass or Graduate or Diploma Holders or any Graduate ready to work as a counter sales executive
Salary: Best in Industry
Time: 10.30 to 9 PM